Tiffany & Loriana offer customized facials to meet your skin care needs.
Custom Facial for best results and patient goals, our medical facials are designed to target acne, aging, sensitive skin, discoloration and congestion. Skin is examined, cleansed, steamed, and either a physical or chemical exfoliation is used in combination with possible extractions to leave skin looking healthy and glowing. This specialized treatment is formulated to customize your specific skin type.
Clarifying Acne Facial is a treatment designed to treat stubborn acne. This facial is helpful for teenagers and adults alike. Skin is cleansed, steamed, and manual extractions are done, if applicable. After thoroughly decongesting pores, a calming, hydrating masque is applied to the skin.
Oxygeneo Super Facial is a three-in-one super facial that works upon the natural process of your body to oxygenate the skin from within and is appropriate for all skin types. Unlike other oxygen facials which push oxygen into the skin, this treatment uses the "Bohr effect" to trigger oxygenation naturally. Skin is cleansed and steamed, then is exfoliated, oxygenated and infused with nutrients, vitamins and selected active ingredients. Skin is visibly improved after one treatment but the OxyGeneo effect is cumulative, so regular treatments provide best results.
Pregnancy Facial is perfect for nursing or expectant mothers. Skin is treated with products deemed safe for use during pregnancy. Skin is gently cleansed, steamed and chemically exfoliated using a Glycolic Acid peel.
Back Facial is a relaxing treatment designed to cleanse and target acne and inflammation on the back. Our back facial includes a thorough skin examination, cleanse, exfoliation and extractions, if indicated.
Dermaplaning Facial is a cosmetic procedure that removes fine wrinkles and deep acne scaring, as well as make the skin’s surface look smooth. It is safe for most people, with little risk of side effects. Dermaplaning does not require any downtime for recovery. This facial gently remove vellus hairs or "peach fuzz" and exfoliate the skin. Our dermaplaning facial leaves skin smooth and glowing. Skin is cleaned before our licensed estheticians dermaplane the face. This is followed by a mild chemical peel and a calming mask.
Microneedling stimulates your skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen and elastin for healthier, younger-looking skin. It helps improve the texture of the skin and improves surface imperfections. Microneedling speeds up your skin’s repair process by creating microscopic channels that allow products to better penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin. New collagen and elastin production can reverse years of sun damage, improve your acne scars and enhance the overall appearance of your skin as it ages.
Microneedling treatment-$325, Package of Three treatments- $825, Package of Five treatments- $1,275
All laser procedures require a cosmetic consultation with any of our Board Certified Dermatologists.
A Chemical Peel or Microdermabrasion may be added to any facial. Chemical peel- $155, Package of three peels- $395, SkinCeuticals Smart TCA Peel- $250, Package of three peels- $600
Chemical peels may be used to treat several skin conditions including acne, sunspots, discolorations, photo damage, lines/wrinkles, acne scars and diminish the appearance of pores. Chemical peels provide controlled exfoliation of the skin, resulting in a smoother, even-toned and more radiant appearance.
Use SkinCeuticals for:
- Epidermal Repair
- Metacell Renewal B3.
- Phyto Corrective Masque
*Peels may be purchased individually, in a Peel Package Series of 3 and Facial Peel combo, Facial, Peel Combo and Décolletage.
Other esthetic procedures include:
- Microdermabrasion- is a quick and painless treatment for all skin types. This treatment helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyper-pigmentation, sun damages spots, and minor acne scars. This treatment jump starts the process of cell renewal for newer and healthier looking skin.
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) treats the effects of sun damage, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and more. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL™) transforms red, blotchy skin into a radiant complexion. Most benefits of IPL occur gradually in the weeks following treatment. To optimize treatment use SkinCeuticals: Epidermal Repair AM/PM and Metacell Renewal B3 AM/PM. Face- $355, Package of three- $915, Neck- $285, Package of three- $765, Chest-$380, Package of three- $1,065, Arms- $405, Pckage of three $1,065, Hands- $205, Package of three- $560
- Laser Hair Reduction removes unwanted hair away with GENTL laser. Permanently reduce unwanted hair on upper lip, chin, cheeks, sideburns, Glabella, nose, full face, periphery of ears, nape/front of neck, hairline, underarms, forearms, full arm, hands and fingers, sternum, areola, breasts, chest, abdomen, Linea Nigra line, full back, small of back, buttocks, bikini, legs, thighs, feet and toes. *Treatment packages available for purchase.
Provider (physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner) Services: *Requires consultation:
At Gardens Dermatology, we have several laser devices to treat:
- Tattoo removal
- Broken blood vessels/capillaries
- Sun damage
- Aging Skin
- Skin tightening
- Brown spots
- Red spots
A cosmetic consultation can be scheduled with one of our providers to see if you are a candidate for these treatments and will chose the right laser procedure/treatment plan for your skin care needs.
Other cosmetic procedures include:
- Sclerotherapy or Spider Vein Therapy
- Ear-Piercing We perform cosmetic ear-piercing ages 8 and above.
- Earlobe repair Our providers at Gardens Dermatology can repair stretched out earlobes from old ear piercings and/or trauma non-surgically with dermal fillers or surgically when needed.
- Electro-Desiccation is a cosmetic procedure that can remove benign skin growths such as skin tags and seborrheic keratoses without the risk of scarring.
- Lasers we have onsite include: HELIOS, Advantalight, Erbium Laser, Fractional Laser, Hyperion, Instalift, Pulse Dye Laser, Scarlet Scarlet RF, Excimer Laser
All laser procedures require a cosmetic consultation with any of our Board-Certified Dermatologists.