Botox and Dysport are offered for both men and women for treatment of dynamic wrinkles, meaning wrinkles cause by facial expressions. Both Botox and Dysport reduce skin wrinkles by relaxing the muscle, which in result leads to a smoother skin. Common treatment areas include vertical lines between the eyebrows, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet (wrinkles around the eyes). Both can also be used to treat lip lines, and neck bands.
The effects of these injections are temporary, lasting on average 3 to 4 months, but results are dramatic. A full consultation is always done by in the office by our experienced injectors prior to treatment. The treatment involves injections with a very small needle to the specific areas of concern, it is virtually painless and requires minimal to no downtime. After the treatment, the results take effect after 5 to 10 days.
Dermal injectable fillers help restore volume under near the skin that is caused by the natural aging process. As we age, the fat and collagen in our face that keeps our skin smooth and firm gradually decreases, and fillers can help replace this. These fillers help achieve normal facial contours by filling in lines and folds, such as smile lines, and areas of lost volume, such as the cheeks or under the eye. In addition, they help improve vertical lip lines and are used for lip augmentation. Most fillers last for around 12 months. Minimal downtime is required from this treatment, and the most common side effects are temporary bruising and swelling in the treated areas, which may last 3 to 7 days. Schedule a consultation today with one of our physicians to see if you are a candidate for one or more of our fillers.
Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
- These are hyaluronic acid fillers that treat fold and wrinkles, such as smile lines around the mouth, giving your face a smoother more refreshed look
- Juvederm Ultra Plus is a more concentrated hyaluronic acid filler which can be used for deeper wrinkles and folds
Juvederm Voluma XC
- Also a hyaluronic acid filler, specifically designed to treat volume loss in the cheek area. By lifting and contouring the mid-face area, a more youthful look can be achieved.
- The benefit of using this filler for for the mid-face area is that the results typically last 18 to 24 months
Juvederm Volbella XC
- A hyaluronic acid filler especially designed hydrate and volumize the lips, and treat fine lines around the lips
Restylane L, Restylane Lyft
- Both hyaluronic acid fillers that treat lines and folds around the mouth and cheeks
- Restylane Lyft has larger paticles of hyaluronic acid to treat deeper lines
- A hyaluronic acid filler which also focuses on enhancing lips and treating lines around the lips. Restylane Silk uses smaller particles of hyaluronic acid giving a more natural look around the lips
- An injectable filler made of calcium hydroxyapatite, Radiesse is along-acting filler helps restore volume loss in the face, and is also the only FDA approved dermal filler for use in the hands
Kybella, deoxycholic acid, is an injectable use to improve the appearance of excess fat under the chin, also known as double chin, without having to perform surgery. The treatment is typically performed as a series of 2 to 4 treatments, until optimal results are achieved. Common side effects include temporary swelling, bruising, and numbness in the area, but it does not restrict you from your daily activities. A consultation is necessary to review medical history, perform an exam, and determine if you are an appropriate candidate for this treatment.