Gardens Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Center has a variety of cosmetic lasers to meet your skin care needs. The Board Certified Providers at Gardens Dermatology use laser technology to treat:
Scarlet® is a new technology that delivers fractional radiofrequency directly into the dermis through micro-needle electrodes. Its microneedling technique targets skin problems by treating the dermis where collagen is produced and released. Heat energy in the form of radiofrequency activity is also delivered directly to the dermis to stimulate production of collagen and enhance tissue strength. It is used to stimulate collagen formation in order to improve saggy skin, wrinkles, acne scars, large pores and stretchmarks.
Belefits of Scarlet RF include:
- Laser scar treatment is FDA-cleared for surgical scars and acne scars on any area of the body, including the face. Laser scar removal works on most skin types, including very light and very dark skin. Typical side effects include temporary redness and swelling at the treatment site, which should last only a few days.
- Every scar has a story. From childhood adventures to bouts of teenage acne to cancer surgery, scars can remind people of life events both good and bad. Unfortunately, time doesn’t heal all wounds. While some people may be proud of their scars, for others, their scars are a constant reminder of something they would rather forget. In addition, it is also difficult to ignore scars that are painful or itchy, or that make it tough to use the body part where the scar appears.
- While complete scar removal is not possible, our Board Certified Dermatologists are harnessing a laser technology originally developed as an anti-aging treatment to improve the appearance of scars – especially hard-to-treat or older ones. This new treatment option is bringing renewed self-confidence to patients, helping to ease traumatic memories, and in some cases, increasing lost mobility.
Facial veins can affect your appearance. At Gardens Dermatology, we use lasers to treat small facial veins. During laser treatment, your provider directs the laser light at the veins, fading and diminishing them.
- Are you tired of shaving, plucking, or waxing? Do you get razor bumps or acne-like breakouts when you get rid of unwanted hair? If so, you may want to coLsider laser hair removal.
- The Gardens Dermatology Team uses the Gentlelase Hair Removal System to remove unwanted facial and body hair safely and effectively. Thanks to advances in technology, most people can safely have laser hair removal.
- Removing the unwanted hair often requires a few office visits. Most patients need between 2 to 6 treatments. Afterwards, most patients are free of the unwanted hair for several months. When the hair regrows, most patients see noticeably less hair than before. The hair also tends to be finer and lighter in color.
- Laser hair removal can be repeated when the hair regrows and is designed for hair removal on most parts of the body. Many lasers effectively treat large areas. Laser hair removal can treat the:
• Bikini area
• Face, especially the upper lip and chin
- Has a tattoo lost its appeal? Does your permanent makeup look less attractive than you imagined? If you’re considering removing a tattoo or permanent makeup, know that lasers have largely replaced other tattoo-removal methods. Thanks to recent advances in laser technology, today’s lasers can:
- Get rid of tattoos more safely and effectively
- Remove tattoo ink with fewer treatments
- Treat ink colors that were once difficult to remove
- While the technology has improved, your results still depend almost entirely on the person performing the tattoo removal. This is why the FDA recommends that you consult a Board Certified Dermatologist.
- The Pharos Excimer laser creates a concentrated, but painless, beam of ultraviolet light that is delivered to psoriatic lesions through a hand piece that rests directly on the skin. By precisely targeting only active lesions without exposing healthy skin, the laser safely delivers high-dose treatment for fast clearing and long remission.
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing removes layers of skin tissue in a fractionated method (columns of skin are removed, leaving the skin surrounding each column intact to aid in healing) to help reduce “age-spots” (also called sun freckles, liver spots, and lentigines), fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, uneven coloration, skin laxity, textural irregularities, dull tone, and a thinned collagen layer of the face, neck, and chest. Fractional Resurfacing is the best treatment if you wish to get the most results with one treatment. If you have the ability to take some time to heal (7-14 days), having this one treatment is like having multiple other non-invasive treatments at once. It is also the best single treatment for advanced skin damage and wrinkling.
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is a treatment that uses special drugs, called photosensitizing agents, along with light to kill cancer cells. The drugs only work after they have been activated or “turned on” by certain kinds of light. PDT may also be called photoradiation therapy, phototherapy, or photochemotherapy.
- Say goodbye to the effects of sun damage, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and more. With the innovative Intense Pulsed Light (IPL™) photofacial/ fotofacial procedure, gentle skin rejuvenation is now easier than ever. IPL™ photorejuvenation is the latest in modern dermatology, allowing patients to transform red, blotchy skin into a radiant complexion. If you suffer from any of these problems, photofacial/fotofacial treatments may be the dermatological approach you've been looking for. IPL™ photorejuvenation, photofacial, or “fotofacial,” is a 30-minute procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin. IPL™ photorejuvenation then causes collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis to constrict, reducing redness and age lines. The procedure involves only minimal discomfort, while the redness and swelling that sometimes occur after treatment disappear shortly. Most benefits of a photofacial/fotofacial occur gradually in the weeks following treatment. For even greater cosmetic enhancement, patients may also opt for a FotoFacial RF™, a procedure that combines radio waves with light waves to achieve excellent results.
- Do you wish that you could simply peel signs of aging from your skin? Chemical peels can do just this. A chemical peel can diminish many signs of aging on the face as well as the hands, neck, and chest. Chemical peels also treat some skin conditions. Dermatologists use chemical peels to treat some types of acne and conditions that discolor the skin. Some chemical peels require downtime.
- Whether you receive a chemical peel to diminish signs of aging or treat a skin condition, you can see: Fewer lines and wrinkles, More even skin color, Brighter complexion and Smoother skin.
- We use chemical peels to treat many skin issues such as: Acne (some types), Age spots, Discoloration (blotchy complexion, uneven skin tone), Dull complexion, Fine lines (especially under the eyes and around the mouth), Freckles, Melasma, Rough-feeling skin, Sun-damaged skin and more.
- When you've tried every over the counter pencil, powder, pigment, gel, and stencil and your brows are still sparse, microblading—a more permanent solution to thin brows—is the last-ditch-effort treatment that promises to change your brow life. Microblading is a form of tattooing, however unlike a regular tattoo, "microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin in hair like strokes. To prepare for the treatment, please consult with our Certified Aesthetician, Michelle to make the best plan for you.
As well as:
Pollogen Legend- offers the ultimate in dermal volumizing, skin tightening and body sculpting without pain or downtime.
Pollogen Legend is an advanced medical aesthetic system that incorporates the leading industry technologies: VoluDerm HE, a micro-needle Radio-Frequency (RF) technology, Tri-Lipo, the non-invasive RF energy and Dynamic Muscle Activation. The combination of these technologies provides the most effective dermal volumizing, skin tightening and body sculpting.
VoluDerm HE technology uses fine micro-pins and RF for exceptional dermal volume enhancement of facial skin and other delicate areas such as hands and décolleté. Treatment with the Pollen LEGEND device is effective and fast with minimal discomfort.. It is suitable for all skin types and colors and carried out in a simple in-office visit with little or no downtime.
i-Lipo Xcell- incorporates four technologies for intelligent body fat analysis and measurement, laser diode fat reduction, IR Vacuum massage and RF skin tightening.
i-Lipo Xcell incorporates both visible red and infra red laser for bio-stimulation of metabolic pathways resulting in the release of fatty aides and glycerol, shrinking fat cells Results are seem immediately. Treatment is safe and comfortable and can target specific stubborn pockets of fat as well as reshaping the body.
Intense Pulse Light (IPL)- is a laser treatment to help reduce the appearance of brown spots, broken capillaries and over all redness. Down time is minimal and number of treatments depends on the severity of your condition and skin type. A cosmetic consultation with your provider is required prior to treatment to see if this is the best treatment option for you.
Geneo+- redefines facial treatments with the integration of the three most effective skin-enhancing technologies. The Geneo+ is the ultimate Super Facial and includes OxyGeneo, Ultrasound and TriPollar RF for an all in one skin renewal treatment. The Geneo+ uses Ultrasound to increase skin permeability for maximum infusion of essential nutrients and delivers skin nourishment, skin tightening, firming, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenation.
OxyGeneo + Ultrasound + TriPollar = The Ultimate Super Facial!
DermaPen Microneedling Device- is safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin micro-needling rollers, while providing less pain and downtime. DermPen can effectively maneuver in hard-to-reach places (e.g. around the eyes, nose, and lips), because of the vertical delivery. The needles easily penetrate scar tissue and promote scar-less healing similar to fractional laser treatments IPL, laser resurfacing and chemical peels, without the side effects and downtime.
Microdermabrasion- is a quick and painless treatment for all skin types. This treatment helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyper-pigmentation, sun damages spots, and minor acne scars. This treatment jump starts the process of cell renewal for newer and healthier looking skin.
Chemical Peels- Gardens Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Center offers many types of chemical peels to coordinate with your skin type and needs. Our effective but gentle peels will leave your skin looking refreshed while targeting your skin concerns. Chemical peels are appropriate for many areas of the body. Talk with Michelle, our aesthetician to determine which chemical peel is best for you.
Clarifying Acne Facial- is a treatment to remove blackheads, dead skin and impurities of the skin. This clinical treatment prevents new blemishes and diminishes existing acne. The clarifying acne facial improves the overall look and appearance of the skin and is ideal for women, men and teens.
Rejuvenation Facial- is a nourishing treatment to refresh and enhance your natural glow. Vitamins and minerals are infused into the skin leaving your face vibrant and healthy. This specialized treatment is formulated to customize your specific skin type.
Super Facial- is the perfect 30 minute facial that targets all your skin care needs. The Super Facial services as a light exfoliation peel, microdermabrasion and oxygen infused facial all in one procedure. This is perfect for those on the go or as a lunchtime facial.
A Peel or Microdermabrasion may be added to any facial.
All laser procedures require a cosmetic consultation with any of our Board Certified Dermatologists.