Dermal Fillers are injected into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. The reults of dermal fillers are dramatic. Gardens Dermatology offers a wide range of product options for your cheeks, lines and lips. A cosmetic consultation is always done by our board certified providers in the office,prior to treatment.
Dermal fillers are minimally invasive procedures that plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, remove wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars. Fillers also help diminsh facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. The aging process causes our faces to naturally lose subcutaneous fat, causing the muscles to work closer to the skin surface which makes smile lines and crow's feet more apparent. In addition, sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle contribute to volume loss, adding wrinkles and folds on the face.
Our Fillers include:
- These are hyaluronic acid fillers that treat fold and wrinkles, such as smile lines around the mouth, giving your face a smoother more refreshed look
- Juvederm Ultra Plus is a more concentrated hyaluronic acid filler which can be used for deeper wrinkles and folds
- Also a hyaluronic acid filler, specifically designed to treat volume loss in the cheek area. By lifting and contouring the mid-face area, a more youthful look can be achieved.
- The benefit of using this filler for for the mid-face area is that the results typically last 18 to 24 months
- A hyaluronic acid filler especially designed hydrate and volumize the lips, and treat fine lines around the lips
- Both hyaluronic acid fillers that treat lines and folds around the mouth and cheeks
- Restylane Lyft has larger paticles of hyaluronic acid to treat deeper lines
- A hyaluronic acid filler which also focuses on enhancing lips and treating lines around the lips. Restylane Silk uses smaller particles of hyaluronic acid giving a more natural look around the lips
- An injectable filler made of calcium hydroxyapatite, Radiesse is along-acting filler helps restore volume loss in the face, and is also the only FDA approved dermal filler for use in the hands